100% Tempranillo. Controlled fermentation at 28º C. Maceration 20 days. 18 months in French oak barrels. Naturally stabilized, it can produce precipitates.
• Colour: Intense cherry red with slight brick-red reflections.
• Aroma: Ripe red fruit with soft hints of mint, tobacco and Leather. Roasted, liquorice and spices.
• Mouth: Structured, harmonious and persistent.
Consumption and pairing
• Serve between 16º - 18º C, leaving it to oxygenate in the glass.
• Perfect with roasts, game, and stews.
• Bottle: Black Prestige 75 cl.
• Capsule: Complex.
• Stopper: 44 mm natural cork.
• Packaging: Corrugated cardboard, box 6 units.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.